Welcome Miami’s Premier Accident & Worker’s Compensation Attorney
When an injury occurs, there are two questions that enter every person’s mind:
- Who is going to pay for all my medical bills?
- How will I receive compensation (lost wages) so that I can pay my bills?
These two (2) questions are just the beginning of a long line of questions that you will ask yourself after getting injured on the job.
The Law Offices of Bram J. Gechtman can help you and your family members claim all the workers’ compensation benefits you are legally entitled to.
These benefits may include:
- Payment to family members who lose time from work in order to assist you while you are injured and unable to fully care for yourself, commonly referred to as attendant care benefits;
- Payment of all lost wages (income) payable to you at the correct rate and according to Florida Law;
- Selection of a doctor of your own choice for an evaluation, NOT a doctor selected by your employer or workers’ compensation insurance company;
- Payment of all scheduled damages you are entitled to due to a permanent impairment;
- Transportation to medical appointments;
- Settlement of your existing claim;
- Protection against retaliation by your employer for filing a claim.
Recent Case History:
- $739,255.00 for injuries sustained to the arm while operating a machine
- $339,950.00 for injuries sustained to the back while lifting heavy building materials
- $275,000.00 for injuries sustained due to repetitive loading of heavy pallets
- $245,000.00 for injuries sustained from a fall from a second story of a home
- $250,000.00 for injuries sustained to the foot after falling from a ladder
- $100,000.00 in past due wages for lost time due to a fall at work
Mr. Gechtman attended Boston University where he received his Bachelor of Arts and Sciences degree.
Click HERE for more information »
EDUCATING · ADVISING · RECOVERING